On-Screen Takeoff from On Center Software is an easy to learn takeoff program. If you can use a computer mouse then you can use On-Screen. Save hundreds of hours every year and take the monotony out of Takeoff.
- It has the ability to display 2D drawings in ‘pdf’ and other industry standard formats as well as most outputs from CAD programs.
- Quickly generate quantities for Lineal, Area and Count conditions, right on your screen.
- Save common conditions to the Style Library for use in future projects.
- ‘De-clutter’ your office and save money by not having to print huge quantities of plans.
- Send copies of Takeoffs, with Legends and your added notations to Site Supervisors or even to Subcontractors for pricing. They can download the Plan Viewer version of On-Screen at NO CHARGE from the website and open up your projects to see you Takeoff.
Installation, Training and Support is provided by Estimating Plus who also provide ongoing telephone and internet support. Our 9 years experience with the program is your guarantee that you will achieve the best results in the shortest possible time.
Additionally, Clients on Software Maintenance can contact On Center Support directly by ‘phone or email.
Current users of the software report time savings of up to 75%, when compared with manual takeoff with a scale rule or “wheel’’. Imagine being able to process twice as many quotes in the same amount of time.
Importantly users also report that they now ‘miss’ less items when preparing estimates, as each condition, or Item, is colour coded at the time of Takeoff.
Results can be sent directly to MS Excel© spreadsheets or can be interfaced to many estimating programs, including, Nomitech’s CostOS Cost Estimating software. Make changes to the Takeoff and automatically send updated values to your estimates.
On-Screen Takeoff is the Industry Leader in Plan Viewing and Takeoff software.
Contact us today for a presentation, using your own plans, to see how this simple program can work for you, saving hundreds of man-hours and thousands of dollars every year.
The facility to take off dimensions from an electronic drawing on your computer screen.
- COLOUR CODE EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF.
- If it not coloured it’s not counted.
- CONFIRM PLAN SCALES.
- Ensure the plan is at 1:100 or 1:200 and not some obscure scale.
- On-Screen Take-off can rescale to suit any drawing.
- SAVE ON PLAN PRINTING.
- Zoom into the smallest detail. Flip between different views to check details.
- ADD YOUR OWN COLOUR CODES NOTES, DIMENSIONS, ETC.
- TAKE A SNAPSHOT (SCREEN DUMP) OF PART OF THE PLAN.
- Paste into Word, Outlook etc. and send to third parties with your comments, for their comments.
- Great for checking details both during the estimating stage and construction.
- VARIATION CHECKING.
- Overlay the original plans used in the estimate and compare with the latest drawing revision, with all changes highlighted.
- NO LONG LEARNING CURVE TO THE SOFTWARE.
- You are up and going in a matter of hours, and not only saving hours of take-off time but also limiting cost over runs and capturing variations.
- DATA TRANSFER.
- Easily incorporate quantities in CostOS Estimating or MS Excel.